At CRC, all employees of affiliated companies have the opportunity to nominate an organization of interest to receive a charitable contribution from CRC CARES.
We are aware of the passion for charitable giving that exists throughout our companies and, as in the past, we welcome your recommendations for deserving organizations. Below are just a few things to consider when nominating an organization for support.
- The charity’s 501(c)(3) status must be in good standing with the IRS (https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/).
- Contributions should not be made for marketing or promotional purposes.
- The charity should be unrelated to business dealings and/or political parties.
- CRC employees should not receive any goods or services in return for the contribution.
- At least 75% of the organization’s expenditures should go directly to programs and services.
We also encourage you to:
- Promote charitable giving in your local community rather than on the national level.
- Address the immediate needs of the organization so the contribution is effectively managed.
- Denote a specific program within the charity to make the contribution more personalized.
- Engage your family, staff, clients, etc. who may have recommendations on well-deserving charities.
- Share your unique story on making a difference and raise awareness of your charity.
All nominations will be taken into consideration, however charitable organizations that receive a donation will vary from year to year. CRC CARES reserves the right to reject selections. For questions and status updates on your donation request, or to propose a fundraising event, such as a corporate social responsibility endeavor or charity golf tournament, please contact Veronica Natividad at 858.320.3913.
CRC CARES NOMINATION FORM
In addition to completing the form below, please email a copy of the IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter and a W-9 for your nominated organization to firstname.lastname@example.org.